We are seeking a Project Manager to oversee the planning and delivery of our construction projects! Do you have experience ensuring that work is completed on time and within budget? Do you enjoy being responsible for the organization of logistics, delegating work and keeping track of spending? Click on the link below to apply today and join our team!
Project managers oversee the planning and delivery of construction projects. They ensure that work is completed on time and within budget. They organize logistics, delegate work, and keep track of spending.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Material submittal preparation, submission, tracking, & distribution
- Change Order preparation, processing, & execution
- Create, maintain, & update project timeline & schedule
- Assist Field Management as necessary with scheduling of Subcontractors & ordering of materials
- Attend and actively participate in job meetings as necessary (Pre-construction, During Construction, & Post-construction)
- Identifying & quantifying changes to the project plan set & required work during construction.
- Work closely and effectively with Project Estimator, Subcontractors, & Owner, or Owner’s representative throughout execution of the project.
- Identifying critical path and collaborating as necessary
- Taking ownership to solve problems in a manner that results in the best possible outcome
- Working to facilitate the best possible outcome for the Company & Client
- Tracking materials quantities & costs
- Review shop drawings and release for fabrication
- Assist with on-site project team to ensure project success
- Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated deadlines
- Responsible for schedule development and implementation, work planning, and issue identification and resolution
- Responsible for RFI and submittal process
- Processes owner billings and project related accounting issues
- Successfully identify safety concerns and exposures in adherence with company safety program
- Monitors work plan and staffing for each phase of project and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel
- Collaborates with client/owner on a regular basis to maintain great relationships
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Maintains compliance with all company policies and procedures
Education, Skills and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Above all, the candidate should be personable, dedicated, have a positive attitude, and have excellent people skills
- The candidate should be a team player, hard-working, honest, and have the desire to grow professionally.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Heavy Civil Construction is required along with a solid knowledge base of means, methods, & materials. (Earthwork & Grading, Underground Utilities, Small Bridges, Site Concrete, Asphalt Paving, Etc.)
- PENNDOT Experience is a plus, but not an absolute requirement
- Familiarity with Civil land development plans is required.
- Being able to problem solve and work well with others is paramount
- Candidate should have excellent time management, organizational skills, and the ability to plan ahead
- Prior estimating knowledge / experience is a plus.
- Able to always maintain professionalism & courteous demeanor as a representative of the company
- Able to work in an office environment
- Ability to work 9.5 to 10 hours per day
- Need to be able to make site visits that will require traversing uneven terrain and wooded areas, including flowing streams
Construction Masters Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Each and every applicant at CMS will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis.